Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ladybug Cupcakes

Wow, that ladybug looks kinda mad! Anyhow, my friend's birthday (25th) was this past week. She L.O.V.E.S. ladybugs. So, I had seen little ladybug cupcakes with oreo heads somewhere in blogland (I'm sorry I can't seem to find them again) and decided to make her some for her b-day dinner.
 Why did I only take pics of them inside the tupperware? I mean, I am pretty pumped about my little Martha Stewart cupacke traveler....

These guys were made with Martha's delicious marble cake recipe (http://www.marthastewart.com/recipe/best-marble-cake) that I used for my husband's birthday last year. It is delicious! Then I just covered them in some red frosting, put some chocolate chips upside down for the spots and added oreo heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment