Monday, December 5, 2011

Fun Gift Sites

Don't you just love all the articles in magazines and on blogs for gift ideas? I always gravitate towards Real Simple's "50 Gifts Under $50." When I think about it, I haven't actually bought many presents based on these lists. I just like the new shopping sites they introduce you to or remind you about. This year I'm perusing
Great gift ideas at UncommonGoods
Scratch MapPortable Ping Pong SetPresident Block Set

 Top Left: Scratch off map for just $24
Top Right: Ping Pong anywhere! May need this just for me and the hubs.
Bottom: Presidential blocks. I want writers! Get it? Writers Blocks? haha (sorry nerding out a bit)

They also have literary iPhone covers! Ack! I need one!

Literary Art iPhone4 Cases


Perpetual Kid - Fun & Unique Gifts
MY FIRST AUTOBAHN TAPE GALLERYWorld's Largest Gummi BearCardboard Astro Rocket

Left: Autobahn tape and car kit. This may be calling my nephews name...
Middle: Five pound gummy bear. Really. It's five pounds. I love gummy bears, but that's just too much.
Right: Cardboard rocket ship...random but I like it.


Okay those are mostly silliness. A good girly one is


Lucky Minimergency Kits Jonathan Adler Wall Calendar Kate Spade's Favorite Solid Pencils
Semikolon Business Card Box-StripeLilly Pulitzer iPad Covers Kid Lists
Jadeite Desk SetDwell Studios Sticky Notes




They've got items from Lucky Magazine, Lilly Pulitzer, Jonathon Adler, Dwell Studio, and Kate Spade. So many feminine and stylish office stuffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment